Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wednesday, December 30th, 2009

About an hour ago I came back from a cookie exchange at my friend's house. It was really fun because not all that we did was involved with cookies. So, first we just kind of played around and chowed down on some yummy snacks! I mostly ate the blocks of cheese. For those of you who don't know, I am a lover of cheese. :] Then after everyone arrived, we played 3 games. The first game was in under two minutes, how many words could you unscramble on a certain page. I lost that one. The second game was you would get a bunch of pictures and you have to figure out which Christmas Song it was. I tied with one of my friends. I got this little tin box to hold little snacks in or something! It is awesome. The third game, in my opinion, was the most fun. It is really hard to explain so I am not going to take the time to. So...After all of the games were over, we exchanged presents that we found in our homes. One person brought McDonald's Toys. LOL THEN- we took six of each cookies that everyone brought. Last night, I had a sleepover with one of my friends and tonight I am also going to have a sleepover with another friend! I hope I won't be too tired... :/