Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wednesday, December 2nd, 2009

MY SCHEDULE FOR SCHOOL-

Social Studies and Science, then math, recces/lunch, then back to the second half of math, off to language arts, then I go back to homeroom and lockers, and then I go home. And yet that is 7 hours of school...agonizing.

TODAY-

I have homework... That is unfinished. Which, really stinks because i want to play with my friends...even though it is cold, and wet, and soggy outside. Ha.

Why the heck to Teachers give out homework? Most of us spend all of our hard work at school for 7 hours...and...of course... we have to spend another half hour-hour and maybe even longer on homework. Don't you think we need to stay active, and not only with out brains??? C'mon?? AGREE WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!

That really is all that I am going to need to say today. The whole point of this post was to tell you that homework is horrible... School... That actually is useful. If we didn't have school, it would be like every single person in the whole population was a dumb blond. Who, in this world, would want that? I'm a natural blond, I get blond moments every once in a while, but hey... I am schooled so I think I will turn out all right.