Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tuesday, December 8th, 2009

TODAY-

I had to study for a math test on Greatest Common Factors, Least Common Multiples, prime numbers, factor trees, and a whole bunch of other stuff. I was (and still am) up until 10:00 finishing homework. Ugh... You have to agree that homework is SO annoying!

In Language Arts we are reading A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. It is a very good book, but it is kind of hard to follow in my opinion... LOL Maybe it's just me!

Sorry... All I have been talking about in my posts are school and homework... Gross.

I do hip hop dance. It is really fun! I have been participating on the team for three years in a row, now... This summer my friend and I are going to look for more competitive dance teams.

This post was really boring! Sorry! :(