Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Oh my god...I haven't written to you in forever! I am such a horrible blogger. Gah. I used to blog all the time and now it's just this poo. ):

So, today I am sick. It's not fun. I have a fever, cough, head ache, stuffy nose, and my stomach feels odd. Being sick is a bummer. I have been sick since Friday, so I am really annoyed.

6th Grade has been better than what I thought it would be. I thought the girl drama would get worse, and it did, but since I knew it was coming it didn't effect me as much. I just know to stay away from the girls who are being farts, and they usually leave me alone. (:

I have really been getting into guitar! I can actually play songs that sound cool on my new guitar. It's pretty cool! It's blue and you can plug it into an amp so everyone can hear! Yay! :) At my recital I played Viva La Vida by Coldplay, and I wasn't that nervous so it sounded pretty good!

I love you. <3